Skip to content
Come join us for a 5K run/walk along the spectacular Columbia River that promises to be filled with ALOHA! This run will kick off at Esther Short Park in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, WA! All registered participants will receive a 4 Days Of Aloha Run shirt & wonderful goodies from our sponsors. Post run refreshments are available as you cross the finish line which then welcomes you into Day 4 of an amazing Hawaiian/Polynesian weekend celebration!
Our late founder, Aunty Deva Yamashiro, loved her children in the community. Bringing the aloha spirit to the youth gave her absolute joy and brought a smile to her face every single time. The funds from the Aunty Deva 5K Aloha Fun Run will go to future investments in our youngsters in the community; to give them a voice, to let them dream, to learn about Hawaiian/Polynesian culture, and to learn about aloha. Your contributions will support Aunty Deva’s visions of making a difference in the lives of our Keiki through the powerful spirit of aloha.
Sunday July 26
- 2020 Details Coming Soon!
- Cash prizes for Best Aloha Spirit Individual and Best Aloha Spirit Team!!!
- All paid participants will receive an Aloha Run T-shirt (Register by July 1st to secure your shirt size)
- (1) Complimentary beer from Kona Brew or cider from Portland Cider Company (age 21+)
- First 150 finishers will receive a loaf of bread from Dave’s Killer Bread!
- Goodies from our valued sponsors
- Post Aloha Run refreshments
- Most importantly… All participants will be receive extra aloha in their day =)