Skip to content
Our late founder, Aunty Deva Yamashiro, loved her children in the community. Bringing the aloha spirit to the youth gave her absolute joy and brought a smile to her face every single time. The funds from the Aunty Deva 5K Aloha Fun Run will go to future investments in our youngsters in the community; to give them a voice, to let them dream, to learn about Hawaiian/Polynesian culture, and to learn about aloha. Your contributions will support Aunty Deva’s visions of making a difference in the lives of our Keiki through the powerful spirit of aloha.
Sunday July 28th
- 7:50am Welcome by 4 Days Of Aloha Chairman
- 8am- Start
- 9am- Vendors open
- 10am- Day 4 of the illustrious, 17th Annual 4 Days Of Aloha Festival
- Early Registration: Friday July 26th- 2pm-4pm, Saturday July 27th 2pm-4pm @ Ke Kukui Foundation INFO booth. Sunday July 28th 7am at the Esther Short Park bandstand.
- Cash prizes for Best Aloha Spirit Individual and Best Aloha Spirit Team!!!
- All paid participants will receive an Aloha Run T-shirt (Register by July 1st to secure your shirt size)
- (1) Complimentary beer from Kona Brew or cider from Portland Cider Company (age 21+)
- First 150 finishers will receive a loaf of bread from Dave’s Killer Bread!
- Goodies from our valued sponsors
- Post Aloha Run refreshments
- Most importantly… All participants will be receive extra aloha in their day =)